Avanza was founded 1999 and has since then grown from being a small, online stock broker to becoming an online platform that is challenging the larger banks and insurance companies on the Swedish savings market. A market which still has considerable growth potential.
Our vision is to create a better future for millions of people. With us you will have a better return on your savings than with any other bank - due to low fees. Satisfied and active customers, in turn, produce long-term shareholder value.
- Sweden's most satisfied customers within savings for seven years in a row according to Swedish Quality Index
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list
- Largest number of transactions on Nasdaq Stockholm including First North
- Head office in Stockholm
- Pension and Private Banking offices in Gothenburg and Malmö
- No fixed account, annual or deposit charges
- Brokerage fees from SEK 0
- Trading in more than 1,300 funds from 130 fund companies
- Trading on all Nordic exchanges, in USA and Canada online and on other exchanges by telephone
- Decision-making support such as tools, education, analysis and news
- Current news and impartial advice from independent online magazine Placera and the weekly stockpicking magazine Börsveckan