Avanza Bank Holding AB's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on the 30 March 2023 at 15.00 CET at IVA Conference Center, Grev Turegatan 16, in Stockholm. Registration of attendance will commence at 14.00 CET. At 14.30 CET, Avanza’s savings economist Nicklas Andersson will give an introductory presentation about the stock market during the last year.
Shareholders can sign up to attend Avanza Bank Holding’s AGM in person via this link: https://anmalan.vpc.se/EuroclearProxy. In the notice convening the AGM, available below, more information can be found on how to register for the meeting by phone or by post.
Shareholders who do not wish to attend the general meeting may choose to exercise their voting rights by postal voting in advance. Shareholders may cast their votes electronically through verification with Swedish BankID via Euroclear Sweden AB's website https://anmalan.vpc.se/EuroclearProxy. It is also possible to complete the postal voting form below and send it by email or post. More information is available in the notice convening the AGM, please see below.
3. Power of attorney4. The Board’s statement pursuant to Ch.18, Sec, 4 and Ch. 19, Sec. 22 of the Companies Act
5. The Nomination committee’s work, proposals, and statement
6. Proposal on instructions for the nomination committee
7. The Board’s proposal on remuneration guidelines to the executive management
9. Auditor’s opinion pursuant to Chapter 8, Section 54 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551) (in Swedish)